1.800.783.5149

About Oriental Pension Consultants

At Oriental Pension Consultants (OPC) we understand that the world is getting smaller all the time. People are moving, cultures are merging, and businesses are expanding. OPC offers our clients not only over 30 years of experience in the business, but also the impressive experience (nearly a century) of our top-notch bi-lingual management team.

With global expertise in all areas of retirement plans and operations, from recordkeeping to reporting and compliance, our professionals offer bilingual services and documentation. We can provide assistance with the planning and design of your retirement program to help maximize benefits and attain your short-term and long-term goals.

Currently we service approximately 230 daily valued salary deferral plans in the United States and Puerto Rico. This represents roughly 60% of our clients, the other 40% include Profit Sharing, Money Purchase and Defined Benefit plans. Our average plan size is 85 lives and is approximately 2 million in assets.

Request Information